Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blogstration

That's my new word. It means frustration with daily blogging.

You see, the problem is that I haven't been able to remember any dreams for the last few days. I know I'm dreaming, but the faint traces left in the morning have been escaping me. I suppose this is how everyone else experiences dreaming.

Perhaps this is just one of life's ironies. I've always remembered my dreams. Until I wanted to. Bah.

So today, here are the fragments I've remembered from the last few days, in no particular order.

A blue flip flop.
Getting mad at a grey cat.
Losing my debit card. (This also happened in real life)
Watching myself walk downhill on a sidewalk, as if I were walking towards viewing-me.

That last one reminds me. Most of my dreams are viewed from the outside, as though I'm watching myself, with minor flashes of point-of-view. Personally, I blame television for causing my brain to think in scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment